- King bed, pillowtop mattress
- Full bath with shower/tub
- Large, covered deck off of room
- Our largest room, also has sitting area.
$150 a night + tax
- King bed
$105 a night + tax
- Queen bed
- Side porch outside the room
$95 a night + tax
- 2BR/2BA 1800 sq. foot cottage with full kitchen
- Master bedroom with Queen bed and full bath
- Downstairs bedroom with Queen bed, bathroom and shower
- Large open living area upstairs and downstairs
- Deck overlooking the river upstairs
- Covered patio off of downstairs living area
*This is another home on the property, so it is not part of the B&B. Sleeps 4.
$250 a night + tax, 2 night minimum.
We want your stay at the River Landing Inn to be as comfortable and restful as possible. For your convenience we offer a wide range of amenities to pamper you during your stay:
- Wireless internet service
- Common area with satellite TV
- Quiet location away from the hustle and bustle of daily life
- Charming common areas, landscaped gardens, and natural riverside walking paths
- An extensive classical, jazz and popular CD library
- Covered front porch with ample seating, outdoor picnic table, and fire pit with chairs
- Generous off-street parking
Check out the Bridge at Rivermill for therapeutic massage, fitness, and other healing arts.
Located in Saxapahaw, North Carolina, River Landing Inn is within 20 minutes of Chapel Hill, Carrboro, Pittsboro, Mebane, Hillsborough and Burlington, and less than an hour from Raleigh, Durham, Greensboro and Winston-Salem. The Raleigh Durham airport (RDU) is 45 minutes from the Inn. The Greensboro airport (GSO) is less than an hour away. The Amtrak train station in Burlington is 20 minutes from the Inn. Please let us know if you would like assistance arranging for transportation.
We’ll be happy to “gift wrap” a relaxing getaway for you. This is the perfect gift for those on your list who have everything — a stay at the River Landing Inn is the one-size-fits-all gift for friends, family, or business associates.